DEFINING MOMENTS....


Woke up to Carolina skies. Travel through the Smoky Mountains left me speechless. Again. We picked up two hitchhikers who were walking the Appalachian Trail. Their commentary on the mountain trail added an unexpected dimension and grace to our travel. They were the Father's "trail guides" for a part of our mountain sojourn.

I couldn't help but extract this quote from the "Motivation for Living Well" 4/24/09 widget in the side column.
Live not in what has happened, or fear of what may come tomorrow. Live well in the here and now, and treat this as your defining moment.
Today IS my defining moment. I want to establish a good definition, by God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)