WhatEVER am I doing? I just read that 150,000 new blogs are created every day! What is the attraction? What is the motivation? LARGER QUESTION - what is MY motivation?
And maybe BIGGEST question of all - what is God up to????

My introduction to blogs began when I followed up an article in a decorating magazine. After swimming in the ocean of decorating blogs, I stumbled upon the blogs of sisters in the faith along with the amazing access to sermons and writings of great men and women of faith - contemporary and "of the ages".

This is the ocean in which I now swim. As inexhaustible as it appears to be, I realize that only the ocean of God Himself is the truly inexhaustible one. Oh for "strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that I may be filled with all the fullness of God" (Ephesians 3:18-19).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)