Thrift Store Finds - Surprise & Simplicity

We have squeezed 5 (or was it 6) thrift stores into our travels thus far! In Lebanon, IN, I found a very unique piece of pottery. I was elated! Later we found two games - Take Off (a geography game that was fun, too) and Swipe (played with dice and chips). We played both of them SEVERAL times with our grandchildren and then left them there! Not bad for a total under $1. I'm sure they will be played time and time again. I shall label my thrift entries "simplicity", for that is what thrifting is to me. I'm very thankful God has given me the joys of simplicity and surprise that come with one of my favorite activities - thrift store shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)