OK. I think I am actually "settled in" to this blogging thing. Except for being stumped about why my dates and sidebar titles are so large, I am satisfied with the set up and need to move on to such things as cleaning off the sun porch, making vacation plans (April 19-May 1), and giving more priority to my prayer and devotional life and times.

I've burnt the midnight oil too many nights! For one who thought she needed 8 hours of sleep a night, the stimulus of blogging has been a wake-up call! I have been stunned by the information, the variety, the endless supply of well-crafted blogs on EVERY subject....I am left to reassess my purpose for blogging at all!

Today at Borders, I purchased a tiny, classy, Italian-made date book. I am devoting it to blogging. I will use the pages of January-March to continue my note taking, store my various passwords, note the questions I have, etc.

The address portion will contain some of my favorite blogs with short notations re. their subject matter. Each day I will record my blog activity and goals.

This is my plan! Will I stick to it and get this "monster" under control?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)