"Far more abundantly than all we ask or think...."

Ephesians 3:20. I stumbled into more technology yesterday! A little disk to put inside another to put inside another that would transfer pictures from our inexpensive cell phone to my laptop! And voile! A new profile picture!

My world is enlarging by leaps and bounds! And to think.....God exceeds ALL! And, according to Ephesians 3:20, His power is at work within US. Within ME! To HIM be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

"What I am gradually discovering is that in the writing I come in touch with the Spirit of God." ~ Nouwen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)