Do Your Own Research

This was the information on the bottom of the jigsaw puzzle
that we attacked with a vengeance and anticipation last week.
A combination of pleasure, determination and frustration
filled the hours we spent finishing the puzzle 
only to end up with this bit of disappointment--
We were down on our hands and knees and turned furniture over
searching for the missing piece.  Never DID find it.
My conclusion is that you can't trust what is written on the bottom
of a used jigsaw puzzle box.
There's a lot written on social media these days
that is equally disappointing.
It is best to Do Your Own Research.
Especially before passing it on as a fact!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry that you couldn't find the last piece of the puzzle.
    But....I can only imagine that you had a fine time assembling it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That had to be REALLY disappointing...but look at what you did accomplish!!! I agree..."do your own research"....don't listen to the "world"!!! Happy Thursday, sweet Lady.

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)