More to Come

 I know it's early.  But we tackled cleaning out an entire (small) attic space.
 Christmas pasts were sorted, discarded and donated.
 What remains is slowly finding places throughout the house.
 We even assembled a 7' tree for a corner of our dining area.
 This is where we eat and spend evenings at the table playing games 
 or putting jigsaw puzzles together.
The lights are strung and after Thanksgiving weekend
we'll add the ornaments and bulbs.
We're happily enjoying the ambiance along with Christmas music
already playing on a local radio station.
More to come!

4 comments:

  1. Oh the tree is cheery and lovely! I have several nativities that get put around the house every Christmas, including a Fisher Price one for the grands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Fisher Price one is a treasure! Several years ago, I tried and tried to track some down and couldn't find them ANYwhere...

      Delete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)