Friday's Friends and More

What an incredible experience to meet Deanna face-to-face!
After reading Creekside Cottage for several years now,
I felt like I already knew her, but our conversation confirmed it!
How I thank the Lord for our mutual love for Jesus--
a fast and firm bond of faith that made our short time together so precious.
This was followed up by a meeting with friends from our college days.
Craig and Sylvia were incredible hosts, treating us to a fantastic lunch
and chauffeuring us around beautiful Amish countryside and towns.
We'll never forget this day!
(I hope THEIR photos turned out better than ours!)
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor
Well, this one did turn out better than mine....this is Sylvia & I.
The rest of these photos are various sights from a Thursday afternoon walk
around the area of our downtown Lancaster PA hotel and convention center.
Small courtyard behind the former home of Charles Demuth
In front of one of the many art galleries
A fountain outside our hotel

More Demuth courtyard
Hubby in entrace to Demuth courtyard
Hydrangeas & hosta in front of one of the 1700's structures
Trees - always my fascination.  This one in front of Art Museum
Grounds surrounding the Museum of Art
I took the time to play this one!
Folded paper - so creative, I thought
A sweet flower shop

4 comments:

  1. What a great time you had!

    Have a lovely weekend ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so special when "sisters" meet!
    Lancaster County is such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe *we* shall meet some day!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)