Summer Reading

 After reading The Surreal Life of Leonora Carrington, by Joanna Moorhead,
 I decided I wanted to read The Hearing Trumpet.
 So, I placed a hold on it at our library, and received a notice that it had arrived.
When I got to the library, I noticed THIS book
by one of my very favorite authors.
I'm reading it first since it is a 7-day loaner.
Loving every page!
The late Maeve Binchy was another favorite author of mine.
I'm sorry that I've read my last of her books.
By the way....
these lines from The Surreal Life intrigue me..

See what I mean?!? 
(It might help you to know that I have a couple of bedrooms
with books.  Shelves and shelves of them!)

1 comment:

  1. I have shelves and shelves of books too! And now my girls are collecting books as well!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)