Four Generations

 Sharing house with four generations of men the past 48 hours
has been another* rare and wonderful experience!
*see St. Louis in a previous post.
 The latest teenager in our grandchild menagerie 
came with our son to celebrate with us a few days.
 The celebration included making a wooden project with my husband,
 games on floor and tabletops,
 a meal at Paradise Buffet
and great conversations.
I'm SO thankful for ALL these men,
their dedication to family and each other
and to our Lord Jesus.
For the LORD is good. His unfailing love continues forever,
and his faithfulness continues to each generation. (Psalm 100:5)

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful post about these handsome men in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Rebecca! What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Rebecca,
    How wonderful to have all the men you love so much, all in one place, at the same time - truly something to celebrate........Such a blessing.....and love the cute lil rack they made, they did a great job.......
    I am sure you have loved every minute of that 48 hrs......
    Blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)