Christmas at Brookside

 We were among the first to arrive when the doors opened
to freshly-decorated Brookside,
the lovely Bass Mansion located on the campus of St. Francis University
in Fort Wayne, IN.



Fascinated by many displays of nativity sets and multiple Christmas trees,
 I pretty much kept my camera ready!


Thirteen fireplaces (none alike) are decorated beautifully...




 From lavishness to simplicity,
 the tour never disappoints.
 This year, my father went along with us!
I caught his reflection in the mirror above.
The spotlights were turned on when we exited the building.
We turned to admire its stately beauty as we headed to our car.



4 comments:

  1. I love house tours, especially at the holidays! Such a beautiful home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like a really fun tour. Love all those unique nativity sets, and
    what a wonderful look back. Beautifully decorated for Christmas.......
    Bet you really enjoyed it.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)