Minor and Easily Corrected

When the blue hue of the what-we-thought-was-grey paint
appeared incompatible with the new carpet
(purchased to replace old carpet damaged by the sticky-backed protective plastic),
we visited the nearest Sherman Williams paint store.
My 90-year-old father and husband dove right in repainting the room with a pale & true grey.
I wish all disappointments were so minor and easily corrected!
 Then I got to thinking about disappointments and pain that are NOT so minor...
and I remembered that one day
He (God) will wipe away every tear from their eyes. 
Death will no longer exist; grief, crying, and pain will exist no longer, 
because the previous things have passed away.
Revelation 21:4
~
I rest me in the thought!

2 comments:

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)