An Exquisite Fragrance

Personally, I'm not a shopper.
I probably would never have purchased this for myself
or even KNOWN such a thing existed!
However, I'm thankful that SOMEbody did.
It now sits beside my recliner where I currently spend a lot of hours 
icing my new knee in between exercises and physical therapy.
From time to time, I twist off the lid and enjoy the amazing scent.
It doesn't take long for it to permeate the entire room's atmosphere.
I highly recommend it (and wonder what other scents wickless soy candles come in).

2 Corinthians 2:14-15, The Message
“Everywhere we go, people breathe in the exquisite fragrance. 
Because of Christ, we give off a sweet scent rising to God, 
which is recognized by those on the way of salvation — an aroma redolent with life.”

Isn't this an amazing truth?!?

10 comments:

  1. I have never hear of wickless soy candles...sounds nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How interesting; I've never heard of them either! Sounds like a nice way to ice a new knee!
    Hope you're feeling better every day Rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked these wickless soy candles up and found a place that sells them pretty reasonable. I want to buy some of these for myself for Christmas. :-) They would make wonderful presents too.

    Love and hugs to you as you are healing dear Rebecca ~ May you soon be feeling much better ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorraine. I came over to "see" you earlier today and you didn't have a new post up yet. I'm eager to hear what's new in your "neck of the woods".

      Delete
  4. I have seen these, but never purchased one. I am glad that you are doing so well. Recovery takes time :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I would enjoy that!! You keep healing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca, I think of you so often and am still praying when I do. I have not heard of these candles either but I would love to find some. I think the fragrance is heavenly. I guess I will Google and try to locate some. Have a blessed week.
    Big Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm crazy about richly scented lotions & room sprays. I have some that's Gardenia too that I save for when we travel in tropical locals. Your scriptural corollary is spot on. The aroma of life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of this candle either, but so glad someone blessed you with it. Take care!! Hope you're all healed up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Writing a Song a Week #3

Writing a Song a Week #3
♪ I wait for the Lord; my soul waits and in his word I hope. My soul waits for the Lord more than watchmen for the morning ♪ (Psalm 130:5-6)